You have always been the domestic one. Especially at Veg Prep! So random that I found ya. What is your email and Ill send ya an invite to my blog! I miss you Joanna
We met at a YSA conference in September 2009 and then got married in July 2010 after months of dating. Ben spends his time teaching, mediating, managing, and doing legal things, while Joanna, Russell, and Meghan get quality learning, eating, sleeping, and crafting time together.
10 comments:
We'd eat them!
I've had trouble making those too.
Yeah, well I can't even make them turn out the way they used to, either.
We can never make those turn out either. But the idea always sounds great.
Maybe it's because of global warming.
I'm sure Martha Stewart has failed at popover making at some point in her life.
You have always been the domestic one. Especially at Veg Prep! So random that I found ya. What is your email and Ill send ya an invite to my blog! I miss you Joanna
It's joscores@gmail.com. I'm glad you found us!
They tasted really good, and not actually burnt - just carmelized. I ate the rest!
Yum!
They look just like mine always do! Does that mean that mine have been failures too?
Post a Comment