The decorations are up!
I realized I don't have as many Christmas decorations as I thought, but I love the ones I do have! We opted for a fake tree this year, but in the future you can count on a real tree we cut by ourselves (or at least pick out of a tree lot).
We have enjoyed lots of delicious treats!
The Relief Society has a cooking group and December's activity was a cookie exchange. It was okay and my cookies were awesome (shortbread with chocolate drizzles and candy cane sprinkles), but it was a little bit of a let down to come home with plain old chocolate chip cookies and plain oatmeal cookies. Oh well! We also have been eating super awesome dinners, which might end up in a future blog (recipes included).
Christmas crafts have overflowed my craft desk!
I finished off two projects on Saturday (can't put some pictures up quite yet), and have worked on some ornaments that we did as the traditional Thanksgiving craft. Though I haven't gotten Christmas cards or stockings made, I feel good that I was able to manage the things I did get done.
And, lastly, I spent a few days sick in bed. It was miserable, but I got over it by Monday to go back to work and then got a cold that Tuesday. Hopefully, that's it for the season :)
We hope you've been enjoying the Christmas time as much as we have!
5 comments:
Hope some of that toffee's left tonight!
woah. Your Thanksgiving ornaments look WAY better than mine.
You are so cute! Can you believe it's been three years since we were companions? CRAZY!
Ooo... could you please get me instructions for those paper ornaments? They are SO cute!
Post a Comment