Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily life


Here are some random pictures from the camera files.  They pretty much depict daily life here.

 Ben is awesome at doing most of the household chores while I'm at work.  Like today for example.  He did the laundry because I didn't have any clothes to wear.  This is how he folds my clothes when he does my laundry.  He neatly piles up the like clothes together (see the socks are clearly matched in pairs) on my half of the bed.  Then he leaves them for me to fold.  He knows I like them folded in a particular style, so instead of folding them and having me refold them, he leaves them to be folded once.  Once I'm done, he helps me put them away :)  He is also really great about making dinner almost every day, and it's not an easy task because I never know what I want to eat.  However, he always does such a nice job serving them, right Mom?

This is a fun little prize I found today.  Can you tell what it is?  It's the smartest thing ever and I want to collect enough that I can send them with our children in their school lunches when they are older.  I was really excited about it when I found it.

And, here is a birthday picture.  Lauren and I look so excited.  Actually, I look a little drugged and Lauren doesn't look like she wants to wait for me to blow out the candles.  It was a fun day, though.  And, the cake was delicious!  I've been craving marble cake for months, and Ben braved the task and made me one (I did have to frost it, though...)
So, that's about it.  And by the way, that green thing is a kiwi knife/spoon.  And, it works.  I used it on my kiwi I ate with dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Would you call that a spife? It's definitely not a spork.