Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why has there been a lack of posts from us?  Nothing big, just that we moved to Rochester, MN and had almost our entire month of June taken up by finding a new apartment, packing, and unpacking mixed in with Ben commuting to and from work for about 3 hours a day 4 days of the week and doctor's appointments in the cities.  That's it.  No biggie.

I told Ben we are never moving within 3 months of me giving birth again.  Looking for a new place a week and a half after giving birth was stressful and super tiring.  Trying to pack and unpack with someone who only wants to be held was unproductive.  Taking care of a baby while everything is boxed up and in various states of packing and unpacking was pretty frustrating.

Now we are discovering all the excitement of a new-ish city.  We are excited to be here for however long it ends up being.

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

Good luck in your new city! I've heard it's a really cool area of MN :)

I agree--moving with a new baby is NOT fun. I'd really rather move pregnant than with a newborn. (And our last 2 moves, I was pregnant)

Good luck with the unpacking, feeling "at home" in your new place, and making new friends!!