How did I get a lazy bum for a son? When he is finished eating and we take the tray off the high chair we usually find that he is reclining like below. If he can, he also likes to put his feet up on the table while he eats. Ben must be teaching him things while I'm gone.
Russell also entertained the young men and young women yesterday at church by making this face at them. He started doing it on his own when I tried teaching him to blow on his food to cool it off, and now he does it all he time, but mostly when he looks at me.
Monday, April 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha! That byu shirt looks like a muscle shirt.
What a cute kid! That is hilarious! And I have that same rocking chair. Is it from your childhood? Mine is :)
And it says Brian, but it is actually Devri. I'm too lazy to sign out of his and back into mine :)
Well, he definitely takes after his father-relaxing and showing his belly! Something his dad used to do a lot at that age. And make faces. Hmm, he still does that.
Oh my gosh! Russell is adorable! What a chunk! And the faces he pulls are the BEST!!
Post a Comment