Russell really got the hang of getting candy in his little trick or treat bag pretty quick. He even would say trick or treat if he was prompted.
Two scientists and a little mummy. I made the mummy costume which worked out pretty well once I figured out what I should do.
Ben was sad his chili didn't win. I was sad because I made some little boy ties to donate to the young women bazaar/bake sale and left them on our kitchen table. Now Russell has lots of new ties for church.
We also carved our pumpkin and played with the Mr. Pumpkin-head kit my visiting teaching companion gave Russell.
| The Mom Smile (or Grandma Smile in his case). |
That was how we celebrated Halloween this year. My last mission companion came to visit and flew in on Halloween day. We didn't end up getting back from the airport until almost 7 so Russell didn't get to go outside and do any real trick-or-treating. He still had lots of fun anyway, and we still have plenty of candy to eat.
4 comments:
Fun times. Good job on the mummy costume. I'm impressed. We could only get Tanner to say candy, pease. He was very excited about the candy part.
Look at your costumes! Cute! How do those potato/pumpkin inserts work? We saw some at Target pre-Halloween season. I guess it makes it easier for kids. Looks like you guys had a blast!
ryanandkarenduvall.blogspot.com
He is the cutest little Mummy I've ever seen! I LOVE simple, homemade costumes.
Cute mummy!
Post a Comment