This year I wanted to make our Valentine's Day celebration be more of a family affair. Russell and I talked about what Valentine's Day meant (like a 21 month old really understood the concepts I was trying to teach him).
We did a little Valentine's photo shoot, read Max's Valentine (one of Russell's favorite books) made little heart pizzas all in the days leading up to Valentine's Day.
Friday, Ben didn't have school, but still went in to work on the robot. We enjoyed a yummy toad in the hold breakfast with some strawberries and orange juice. Then my visiting teachers came, and Russell got to play. At lunch we picked up some pizzas from Kwik Trip and took them to the school for the boys working on the robot. Russell and I stayed and enjoyed lunch with Ben (and his cable tv at school). Then after Russell's nap, he watched his favorite show George, and then we had a dance party. Just me and him. He loved it! We had dinner when Ben got home, and then Ben and I spent the evening talking about names for Baby Sister. PS it was sunny all day and a little bit warmer than usual (like 10 degrees!).
The perfect Valentine's Day with my perfect chub-hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baby SISTER!!!! I suggest Meghan as a really great name.
YAY! You're having a little girl? How fun! I am a firm believer that little girls need big brothers, so you will have the perfect family dynamics. ;) And you'll love having them close in age. Stressful at first, but it is way fun if you can make it through that first year without anyone dying. ;)
Post a Comment