Saturday, April 11, 2015

A flashback to childhood

I realized that Russell was pajama-ed incorrectly for Easter when I put his pajamas on the night before. And, then again as I put the pictures up on the blog, I was reminded that  Russell should have probably wore some different ones. Then Janet commented on them. The whole time I kept thinking of this awesome clip from Anamaniacs.

I wish they still played Anamaniacs. I did notice that they have a whole bunch on YouTube if I ever cared to watch a bunch of YouTube. Just kidding. You have to pay money to watch the actual episodes. There were some pretty epic ones. Like when Yacko sang the Country Song. Another classic one. What ones do you remember?

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Oh, I enjoy remembering this show. Jacob never ever watched it, so I feel like I need to educate him on it some day.

I liked the, "are we there yet, I'm hungry" one. Is that the same as , " I'm mad, I'm mad, I'm really, really mad."? And then the schnitzelbank (?) one. Joseph needs to read this blog, because he'd probably have lots to add. And never forget pinky and the brain brain brain brain.