Ben braved the wind and put lights up on the house. It wasn't terribly cold, and clearly, we are missing snow:(
We got our tree last Saturday. Russell was very excited. I was excited because we found trees for $25 isntead of $60.
She gt the hang of it pretty quick. And, she keeps taking care of the tree everyday by rearranging ornaments when I am not looking.
Happy to have our tree. The presents haven't been any problem so far.
I bought this rice krispie Christmas train kit on clearance last year, so I broke it out and let Russell decorate it today. Clearly he is very happy.
We are excited for Christmas (break!!) to come. I got most of our Christmas cards sent today. We have been listening to Christmas music. We attended the Wonder of the Nativity event the Stake puts on every year. We
2 comments:
Brooke walks around the house saying, "Or if your a monkey hum.... give me a hum. Yeah!"
Your tree is so short and squat. I like it.
We got your Christmas card today. You look so fashionable! Where are all your cute clothes coming from?
Meghan looks a lot different when she's smiling. It's looking pretty festive around your house.
Post a Comment