Here are your answers.
1. Finished the back entry way/mudroom, finished and painted the 2 bedrooms upstairs, Ben also put in the trim in the kitchen, though we didn't get anything else finished in there.
2. We only visited 2 (Wisconsin and South Dakota).
3. Sarah and kids, the Franzens, and Janet and girls.
4. We visited Dad, the Woods, the Ben Scoresbys, and Grandma.
5. 4
6. Mayo(nnaise) High School.
7. 9 I think. I lots count. Every Saturday for about a month and a half we were going to grad parties.
8. His brother, Dave. He didn't even remember that he saw us.
9. Way too much! But, it was all very well priced. I probably saved about 80% on it all. My best deal was 2 yards of Swiss dots for $1.00 because the computer had it marked wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still proud of that fabric I bought.
I'm pretty proud of the fabric I didn't buy too.
I'm fairly certain that you went to six grad parties - at least that's how many you wrote about on your blog because I checked.
I forgot to blog about them all. I looked at a picture I had taken of our fridge covered in them and there were 11 but we ended up not going to two of them.
Post a Comment