| Apparently, I didn't get the pink/coral color memo :) |
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Last weekend was our last weekend of the summer because Ben started school on Monday. So, what did we do? We played some fun Minute to Win It, ate lots of yummy food, went to church with my brother and sister-in-law as the blessed their baby, played more awesome games, spent time with some of our cute nieces, said goodbye to my little sister as she headed back to Provo for her last year of school, enjoyed being lazy at my parents. Thanks for such a great weekend everyone! It was a great way to say goodbye to summer!
We'll miss you summer, and can't wait for you to come back next year (preferably earlier than this year...)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry--Macey's wearing blue.
I dislike how with Lauren on my hip I can't angle myself in to make myself look thinner. Note to self for future pictures - give Lauren to Preston.
So cute! Thanks again for coming, I'm only sad we didn't get to spend more time with you guys and join in on the minute to win it madness. Raincheck for sure. Glad to hear you guys are coming this weekend! YAY! :)
Post a Comment