Russell tried out his loud noise making light up toy this week. He seemed to like it the first time, but he wasn't as thrilled with it the second time I put him under it.
We have learned that Russell only likes to sleep in our arms or on nice fluffy pillows. I know. Babies aren't supposed to sleep with blankets or on super soft things. We are bad parents. However, we are always close by when we put him on them. Once when we looked over at him, this is how we found him--half on, half off.
We wanted to know how much weight Russell has gained since he was born, but his first 'official' doctor visit isn't until one month. The post office was the only place we could think of to get an accurate weight without tons of people around, so we sneaked in last night and plopped him on the scale. It's a good thing our post office has a 24/7 shipping center in the lobby! And, good news! He gained exactly one pound from the last time we had to take him in to have his bilirubin levels tested. We knew he had been putting some weight on because he now has a double chin, and his little legs are starting to chunk up.
If you wanted a real update on graduation and Russell's blessing, you can read about it here or wait a little longer for us to post about it.
3 comments:
As much as I love the USPS, I fear their scales may not be that accurate. But Russell is way cute and I can't wait to see him again.
Have you tried putting Russell to bed in a laundry basket? That worked well for Lauren.
Is that one pound counting the blanket and sleeper? If you really wanted to be accurate, you should have put him on diaperless. :)
Weighing babies must be under the "And More" tab...
Post a Comment