Wednesday, September 24, 2014

As of late

Russell and Meghan have had lots of bonding experiences lately. Russell sure does love to hold Meghan.
 I made some big brother/little sister shirts for them before Meghan was born. Now she is big enough that she can almost fit, so I tried for a photo op. This was the best picture.
 This one is my favorite one. And, to think I am blessed to spend all day with these two charming angels.


Meghan had her two month check up a couple of weeks ago and the doctor suggested trying probiotic drops to help with her fussiness. I think it has worked some, but I feel the biggest difference is in her sleeping at night. She has had quite a few nights where she has slept from about 8 or 9 pm until 5. It has been really nice. Now if only she could sleep during the day.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe she is just learning to sleep better and the probiotics have nothing to do with it.

Janet said...

Meghan is chunking up it seems. Ben must be feeding her bacon.

Tracy said...

I love their angel picture. I'll definitely have to give The Paradise a try-it will give me something nonproductive to do while Joe is gone. :)