Well, this week is High Adventure week. Boo. But, the kids and I managed to survive together, and Ben comes home together. The bad news is that Ben's car didn't survive the first day. He took it with him and half way there as he was going up the hill it just stopped. Turns out it was the clutch and will cost us dearly to replace. Guess they started off with an adventure before they even got to the Boundary Waters.
I'm pretty excited for Ben to come home. I'm pretty sure Russell and Meghan are excited, too. Russell has asked me everyday if daddy was coming home today. Meghan has not been quite so excited every morning when I go in and get her. And, she has been very sad every night when I put her in bed. Oh well. If she is lucky Ben will be home before bedtime tomorrow.
If you are lucky, maybe Ben will put up on of his epically long posts after he gets home with pictures of his trip.
 |
| Good thing I finally found this today even though I've been looking for it all week! |
Their put in place and exit place are about 7 miles apart. hope they were doing something productive on days 4 and 5 since they are barely covering any ground.
3 comments:
I hope he does an epic post, because I've always wanted to go canoe the boundary waters and I want to see what it was like.
Preston was at youth conference this weekend. Boo. It was probably good practice for Scout Camp week, which I am dreading. Luckily (for me), they canceled their high adventure bike trip, or I might have had to request his release (I'm considering doing it anyway...).
This is Emily, in case you didn't figure it out.
I've always wanted to canoe the boundary waters too, but the older I get, the more it I wish I had done before I had kids. I am glad Brian is no longer the YM president.
Post a Comment