| One of her favorite things to do: eat. |
| Goofballs |
| She likes to show off her teeth. |
| Cake! |
| Friends to help celebrate |
I am excited for her next year. Some of my favorite Russell memories are from when he was 12-24 months old. And, I'm hoping for some more hair to show up on her head. People who don't know still refer to her as he.... :(
Here are some Meghan stats:
Short: perhaps 27 inches, but we'll find out for sure tomorrow
Medium weight: I would guess right around 20 lbs maybe 21
Has 6 teeth
Walks all over
Climbs up stairs
Slides down the stairs on her tummy with help
Loves technology
Loves her daddy
Can say "Hi, Dada."
Asks "What's that?"
Eats everything except green peppers and mushrooms.
Favorite food is pancakes.
Been to two states (besides Minnesota), but we'll be adding a whole bunch more soon.
Sleeps all night long!!! 13-14 hours if Russell doesn't wake her up in the morning.
Takes two good naps when Russell wakes her up early.
1 comment:
I like the cupcake "1". Looks like you had a nice sized party.
Post a Comment