Friday, January 11, 2013

This is why I love Kwik Trip

On our way home from Mom and Dad's after Christmas, we stopped in La Crosse to get gas and let Russell out for a stretch. This is what greeted us in the bathroom.

Perfect!!! I've taken Russell into the bathroom several times to change his diaper and then use the bathroom myself and have had no where to put him while I went. Kwik Trip solved all my troubles with this little chair on the wall.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

They have those in airport bathrooms, too. I guess they don't want you to leave your baby or your luggage unattended. Where they really need them is at church.

Margaret said...

Just make sure they're clean. The changing table in the mothers' lounge at church is totally gross.

Emily A. said...

Sarah, they have them in our stake center in both the men's and women's bathrooms.

Sarah said...

Maybe I should talk to the FM group to see if we can get them here. We have lots of babies in our ward and stake.

Margaret said...

Go for it, Sarah. You can be an activist.

Devri said...

It's amazing how much these little things mean after you have kids. Like the tire place up the road that has an awesome train table and the oil change place that has a kids area with coloring books and activity boards. Such a small gesture on their part, but it totally wins my business just because it makes the whole unpleasant experience bearable.