This blog post is long long long overdue. Ben, Preston, and Preston's friend went on a camp out back in the day. We looked at the pictures, and Emily and Preston said they never saw them. So here are a bunch of pictures that I have no idea what they are.
The boys camped at Temperance River State Park, and also visited Gooseberry Falls. Ben loved it! He has talked about taking us there ever since then.
I think they also went hiking to the highest point in Minnesota. Does that sound right?
3 comments:
Preston still talks about that trip. It was memorable. And the pictures of the parking lot at Lexington Heights are making me nostalgic.
I get nostalgic whenever we are up there, but we don't get up there very often anymore.
This is Preston ... Scott Keig is the name of my friend.
Post a Comment